Service Design Packages
We know that re-designing your services can be difficult, and Service Design can seem like an open-ended concept.
To make things easier for our nonprofit customers, we've introduced a range of Service Design Packages that will give you:
- Clearly defined outputs
- Estimated timescales to deliver
- Amount of committment from your team
- Indicative costs to allow for budgeting
- An understanding of what comes next
Introduction to Service Design Training
Equip your team with the skills and knowledge to carry out internal service design projects. Participants will learn how a design approach can improve services and gain practical insights for designing user-centric experiences. You'll get five training blocks covering the whole process from discovery to delivery through a series of collaborative exercises:
- Intro to Service Design: what is it, and why are organisations adopting this way of working?
- Discover: An introduction to research methods, with practical activities to put new knowledge into practice.
- Define: Explore the problem before solving – we‘ll coach you in analysis methods to explore and explain challenges.
- Develop: Explore methods to create solutions. These methods help inspire new, innovative ideas that tackle your issues.
- Deliver: Refine and develop your ideas, and get ready to test a service prototype with your users.
Fixed costs of £2,610 ex VAT (assumes a one-day training course with up to 10 attendees)
We helped Lloyds Bank Foundation to create user research plans, experiment with ideation techniques and present their ideas. This helped us work together to co-design a new fund for community organisations.
Make improvements to your process to help achieve your goals. Eliminate pain-points, bottlenecks and inefficiencies - make your service simple and easy for your users.
- Initial Consultation - we'll work with you to explore your needs & frustrations
- Discovery Workshop - map out your end-to-end process with your stakeholders. Identify inputs, outputs and risks.
- Observation Sessions - with internal/external stakeholders to see how they perform tasks and interact with your service
- Playback - a comprehensive report and a workshop session to explore findings and recommendations
- Revised Process Flow - this will incorporate our jointly agreed recommendations to enhance your process
Fixed costs of £2,175 ex VAT (Assumes one medium-complexity process)
We helped Nuffield Foundation to simplify processes for staff and applicants. Our Process Review resulted in a range of recommended improvements, including quick wins, medium-term improvements, and long-term ideas for bigger gains.
User-Centric Service Co-Design
Partner with us to create a new funding programme, designed with the needs of your stakeholders at its heart. This includes:
- Initial Consultation - to understand what the aims of the programme are
- User Research - a comprehensive survey or a focus group for your grantees
- Co-Design - we'll facilitate a Co-Design workshop for your team and grantees to collaborate
- Service Blueprint - outlining user needs and ideas for the programme. This will equip you to deliver the new design
Fixed costs of £7,560 ex VAT (For a medium-complexity programme)
We helped Lloyds Bank Foundation co-design a new funding programme aimed at organisations led by and for people with lived experience of inequity, and reflect the needs of the communities who will benefit directly from funding.
User Research Package
Understand how your funding processes are experienced by users to improve the experience of your grantees. You'll get:
- Initial Consultation - we'll work with you to explore your needs & knowledge gaps
- Bespoke Survey or Focus Group - to gather feedback from current and past grantees
- Data Analysis - we'll use quantitative & qualitative methods to explore findings and find the meaning behind responses
- User Experience Report - key insights from your grantees and recommendations for process improvements
Fixed costs of £3,480 ex VAT (For a medium-complexity process)
We helped Halifax Foundation for Northern Ireland to build trust with their stakeholders, and enable alternative ways of reporting to reflect the impact of local organisations.
Create positive experiences for your stakeholders
Let's work together to empower your users, maximise your impact, and deliver against your mission
Our team share their insights on Salesforce releases, administrator best-practice and new innovations coming to the platform
Highlights of 2023
By Elaine Forth – CEO Looking back on the year with the goal of filtering out…
How personalisation supercharges User Experience
We put ourselves in the shoes of our users all the time. It’s critical for us to…
Funders Collaboration Group: Service Design Special
To kick off our Summer of Service Design, our June Funders Collaboration Group (FCG) session focused on…