We have had an amazing and very busy year at Hyphen8. Looking back on the year, there have been a number of highlights:
- We successfully delivered our largest Salesforce implementation to date for the National Lottery Community Fund. From design to phase 1 launch in just 5 months thanks to an agile approach, we now provide support for over 650 active users processing millions of pounds of awarded grants to fantastic causes. I will be sharing more in a blog on this customer story in the New Year
- Our community of non-profit customers increased by a further 18 this year and we are proud that these represent a wide variety of sizes and all of them came to use via referrals from existing customers
- We now have over 75 customers that we support through our evolve support team covering a wide variety of requirements including setting up marketing automation using Pardot, Community Cloud solutions to extend Salesforce access to external stakeholders and Lightning transitions
- Social mission – a further 12 organisations have benefited this year from our pledge to donate 8% pro bono time and free solution accelerator grantFlex. We have exciting plans to boost our mission next year in recognition of Hyphen8’s 8th birthday
- Our team of certified consultants continues to grow and we are proud that 8 of us have achieved the Nonprofit Cloud Consultant certification with more scheduled for the New Year
We are looking forward to 2020 and wish everyone a very happy and restful Christmas break.