Laureus is an international global sports-based charity that works to improve the lives of young people by funding children’s community sports projects, offering training and support, and opening up projects to a global network of other charities using sport to change the world. Since its inception, Laureus Sport for Good has raised over €100 million and supported over 150 projects worldwide and has helped to improve the lives of millions of young people in over 35 countries Laureus combines Laureus Sport for Good, the Laureus World Sports Academy, and Ambassadors Programme and the Laureus World Sports Awards to form a unique organisation that uses the inspirational power of sport as a force for good.
Laureus were an existing Salesforce user but were struggling with poor user adoption and therefore the system was not being used to manage key processes.
Hyphen8 were commissioned to review the structure and make some key enhancements including.
- Range of online registration, assessment and grant monitoring forms using Form Assembly
- International teams, translation of the system to Spanish and forms in multiple languages
- Custom objects and associated processes to manage the grant giving lifecycle including Programmes, Rounds and Payment details
- Automated processes using process builder and workflow rules
- Range of Conga email and document templates both triggered and manual to manage communications with applicant/grantee and produce internal reports
- Restricted visibility of information for VIP contacts developed with Apex
- Recording of donations and pipeline funding opportunities for recording fundraising activities.