What we do
We offer a complete range of services for non-profit organisations looking to implement Salesforce for the first time, or to enhance an existing Salesforce solution.
Trust in us to become an extension of your team to provide expert guidance to help you transform
Hyphen8 is proud to have achieved Salesforce.org Impact Partner status. Our goal is to make a difference by designing, building and supporting innovative and cost-effective solutions on the powerful Salesforce platform.
Understanding the diverse cultures of the non-profits we work with helps us to shape the solution design, delivery methodology and our approach to training and knowledge-sharing.
What we do
- grantFlex is a product designed by Hyphen8 for grant-makers on the Salesforce nonprofit success pack
- Proven and scalable data model has been fine-tuned following years of experience and is used by many grant-making organisations large and small
- Features designed for each key stage in the grant-making lifecycle
- FREE application to fast-track your implementation with evolving features
- grantFlex+ is our range of optional add-ons and services
evolve is our flexible ongoing support service to provide an extension of your team for the help you need, when you need it. We are proud to work with over 100 non-profit organisations.
For the same fixed rate, you can request help, consultancy, configuration, development and training. The support contract duration and size is flexed to suit your needs.
If you are looking for a trusted partner to provide ongoing help and advise on platform innovations, get in touch.
Our acceler8 solutions are designed to fast-track implementation to minimise costs and to share our proven and innovative designs that have benefited similar organisations.
The range includes fixed price packages to get started with nonprofit success pack, community cloud and Pardot, to manage finance data exports, tagging and dynamic help and checklists.
If you are interested in finding out more about our range of accelerators, contact us.