Webinar: Form Design Best Practices
What to expect
Why is form design important?
Whether people are applying for funding, making a donation or reporting on a grant, an online form is often a key part of their experience. Getting that form right isn’t easy. We’ll be taking a look at why it is so important to create the perfect form, and sharing top tips on how to do that.
We approach form design with a user-led approach. We look at the customer’s needs alongside industry best practices to develop an application, monitoring, and donation forms that reduce barriers, improve accessibility and the data captured.
The good, the bad and the ugly
We will be looking at some great forms, as well looking at forms that have not worked so well. We’ll be discussing why the good ones have worked so well, and how the ‘not so good’ forms could be improved.
Form Design Best Practices
In this webinar we cover:
- An introduction to Form Design
- Why service design is important to consider when designing forms
- Do you really need to be asking all of those questions
- A simple design is often a good design
- Helping the applicant complete the form FIRST TIME
- Setting expectations from the outset
- User testing, user testing and some more user testing