We offer a complete range of services for non-profit
organisations looking to implement Salesforce for the first time,
or to enhance an existing Salesforce solution.
What we do
Guidance on best practice to challenge your current processes and design a solution to achieve your objectives that’s based on proven successes.
Build powerful and robust solutions on Salesforce to empower your organisation to improve collaboration, reduce costs, increase efficiency, save time and increase your impact.
Access to our team through our evolve support service to provide guidance when you need it, improve user adoption and ensure your applications are always fit for purpose.
Our Product Innovation Team’s mission is to standardise proven solutions to fast-track implementation and share best practice among non-profit communities.
How we do it
Each solution implementation follows our 4D methodology:
A consulting assignment during which we:
- Run workshops with your user teams
- Define the scope and definition of your target solution
- Document the roadmap for its delivery
- Confirm the investment required to implement it
Confirm the detailed solution design including:
- Solution architecture (data model, integrations and third party applications)
- Technical Solution Brief documentation
- Data migration plan to define what is in scope and outline mapping
This is the phase where we build your solution:
- Configure and customise the Salesforce platform to deliver agreed design
- Install any third party applications
- Conduct show and tell sessions to engage users
During deployment, we prepare the solution for go live:
- Test data imports to validate mapping for migration
- User testing to give your teams the opportunity to run through key processes
- Deployment from Sandbox test environment to live
- Final data migration
- User training
Post-implementation, our optional evolve support service provides continued access to our consultants, developers and trainers to:
- Carry out any agreed phased development
- Maintain or boost user adoption with ongoing training
- Provide a helping hand when you need it
- Share relevant highlights from Salesforce's seasonal releases
Why choose Hyphen8?
- We understand the challenges that non-profit organisations experience when adopting new technology and are passionate about working in partnership with you to ensure success
- We tick all the boxes when it comes to Salesforce technical skills – we only recruit people with the required certifications and experience
- We are extremely proud that almost all of our new projects come via existing client referrals who have become ongoing support clients
- We can share best practice based on years of experience in this sector, to transform the way you work for the good of the communities you benefit
- We place a huge emphasis on the softer, non-technical skills required to deliver a good job – communication, partnership and openness
- We have a social mission and active participants of the Pledge 1% programme to show our committed to sharing our knowledge and our technology