Salesforce and the Salesforce community offer some fantastic events throughout the year, here is my handy guide to make sure that you don’t miss out.
6 March 2019 London Calling
Europe’s largest community lead event for Salesforce professionals, I love this event, it optimizes what Salesforce is about. Whatever angle whether you are an admin, developer or consultant the day is ram packed for you. Early bird tickets are on sale now. To book your ticket, or to follow the event online check out their website. https://www.londonscalling.net/
23 May 2019 Salesforce World Tour London
This is like a mini Dreamforce, the good and the greats from Salesforce descend on London for a one day super event. The event is free to attend, but make sure you register early to ensure a place. The expo event has more apps and partners than you thought existed. There are sessions for every type of Salesforce user from clients to developers, there is something for everyone!
27-28 September 2019 Surf Force - A Salesforce Community Event with a twist....
Surf Force is an annual life-changing networking event with 3 major parts:
- Surfing together in the sea.
- A beach clean-up followed by logging the types of trash for worldwide research.
- Educational sessions with inspirational experts.
For Further Information, check out their website https://www.surfforce.co/
October - Date TBC Inspire East, Cambridge
- 30+ sessions
- Customer stories, admin and developer sessions
- Hear about Lightning, Communities, Sales and Service Cloud
- Take inspiration to improve your ROI of Salesforce
- Boost your technology career
- Get a taste of Dreamforce in Cambridge – hear about the highlights from the event.
November Date TBC -Salesforce.Org Connected Non Profit, London
Here is a little snapshot of what you will be able to enjoy on the day:
- Be inspired to drive change in your organisation
- Hear from industry experts on how to overcome the toughest challenges faced by nonprofits today
- Leverage ideas and best practices to help you build better connections with your donors, beneficiaries, advocates, staff, and partners
- Be empowered to innovate using social, mobile and cloud technologies to accelerate your impact
- Network and learn from peers and our partner ecosystem how to elevate your solutions and transform your nonprofit into a truly Connected organisation
- Have fun and make connections with the most innovative community in the nonprofit sector in the UK
Throughout the year- Salesforce User Groups
Salesforce user groups are the perfect place to meet like minded Salesforce individuals, most areas of the country have a user group close by. User groups often have a couple of talks about new features, upcoming releases etc and are strictly not for sales pitches. Networking in between and of course some food and beer to wash down the Salesforce Knowledge.