COVID-19 Grant Application Accelerator
We are offering a Quick Start solution to help launch emergency COVID-19 grant programmes.
This accelerator has zero licence costs is perfect for your organisation if:
- You need to get grants out as fast as possible to help affected communities
- Your current database system can’t be adapted quickly enough
- You don’t have the internal capacity or skills to set up online applications
- Your ability to manage grants is restricted by working from home
Since the covid-19 pandemic hit the UK, we have helped many non-profit organisations to receive, assess and award applications for hundreds of thousands using the following technology.
Our accelerator service includes:
- Kick off call with a Solutions Consultant
- Assistance with your Salesforce set up
- Installation and basic configuration of grantFlex
- Creation of a grant application form using our standard (with up to 10 of your own questions)
- Set up of 2 email templates to notify approved and unsuccessful applicants
- Online training session
- World-leading cloud CRM solution
- 10 user licenses donated to qualifying organisations
- Used by 45k nonprofits world-wide and many UK funders
- Flexible, secure, scalable and accessible from anywhere
- Free grant management accelerator developed by Hyphen8
- Proven data model fine-tuned following years of experience implemeneting grant-making solutions
- Features designed for each key stage in the grant-making lifecycle; assessment, decision, payment, monitoring
- One of the most established and popular web form solutions on the Salesforce Appexchange
- Allows non-developers to create and update, secure, integrated forms across many use cases
- Free licence for 12 months via Hyphen8 partnership
As part of our pledge at Hyphen8 to donate 8% of our time and our profits to non-profit causes, the accelerator implementation is being offered at a fixed cost of £2,250 + VAT. This is based on delivery turnaround time of 5 days from kick off and includes one day of pro bono time.
This solution can be used as a standalone for emergency grant programmes or as the basis for further configuration to be scoped and costed on demand.
For more information, get in touch today.