KEEN London were struggling with their existing spreadsheets and forms to manage session attendance and session sign ups.
With Salesforce chosen as the platform to replace their existing spreadsheets, and combining this with Form Assembly to transform their online forms.
- A single centralised CRM database to manage relationships and interactions with all stakeholders including donors, volunteers, athletes, and their families and corporate sponsors.
- Online Forms that integrate seamlessly with Salesforce by using Form Assembly – for registering volunteers and for session sign up.
- Support management of the volunteer vetting process, reducing administration time.
- Ongoing volunteering session management including automation of communications and data capture for weekly attendance tracking.
- Self-sufficiency for internal staff to maintain key components of the solution without over-reliance on external resources or a single member of staff
- Management of ongoing communication preferences and mailing list opt-ins in compliance with GDPR
- Real-time reports and dashboards to provide accurate tracking and analytics
- A flexible and scalable platform – that will be able to meet future growth and evolving needs including integrations and workflow