Hyphen8 was formed in 2012 to design, build, and support Salesforce solutions for nonprofit organisations.
We specialise in grant-making solutions but have broad experience with all types of nonprofit activity including fundraising, membership, finances, and impact monitoring. We are proud to be a trusted partner for over 100+ customers ranging from a small local charity to some of the largest nonprofits in the UK.
This is a really exciting period of growth for the team at Hyphen8. We are growing both as a company, and in the services we offer. We are seeing demand in requests for projects taking an agile approach, and in 2020 we launched our Service Design consultancy to complement the other services we already offer to non-profits.
We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Lead to join our team. The role requires the individual to be passionate about the Salesforce platform and to have a proven track record of steering teams with the best technical solution.
Define solution requirements
- Lead or assist at requirements-scoping workshops (remote or on site)
- Ensure that solution design has gone through internal QA process
- Support teams with technical reviews for implementations.
- Implement custom features with Apex and LWC
- Configure Salesforce to meet customer requirements using all available native functionality
- Recommend/configure third-party applications
- Follow internal testing and quality assurance best practice processes
- Support deployment of solution from Sandbox to production orgs
- Participate and Lead internal CodeKatas
- Contribute to internal knowledge-sharing (videos, online demo sessions)
Maintain/evolve platform knowledge
- Achieve/maintain Salesforce certifications agreed as part of your Personal Development Plan
- Keep up to date with Salesforce platform developments including active participation in Trailhead
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce non-profit success pack and Hyphen8 accelerators
- Identify and deliver opportunities for pro bono work as part of our Pledge 8% initiative
- Contribute to Hyphen8 promotional activity (blogs, event attendance)
- Look after your personal well-being and take advantage of related Hyphen8 benefits
Experience working within the nonprofit sector is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested and think that you have what we are looking for, get in touch.