Hyphen8 was formed in 2012. We design, implement, and support Salesforce solutions for nonprofit organisations. In 2020 we
launched our Service Design consultancy to complement our other services.
We are proud to be a trusted partner for over 100+ organisations ranging from small local charities to some of the largest non-profits in the UK.
Philanthropy is at the heart of everything we do – we have an active social mission and our goal is to establish a charitable Foundation to fund causes that will make a difference.
This is a really exciting period of growth for the team at Hyphen8. We are growing both as a company, and in the services we offer. Our prospect pipeline is good and will continue to increase as we strengthen our partnerships and manage our influx of leads from customer referrals. We now need dedicated presales lead to alleviate senior management.
The role of PreSales Lead is a new one and we are looking for someone confident and proactive with excellent written and verbal communication skills to own our sales activity.
- Responding to ITTs and RFPs: completing documentation in the format specified and scaled to the opportunity size including writing proposals, preparing slide decks and cost estimates
- Leading prospect demos: planning demo scripts and content based on prospect requirements and work with internal team members to build specific features
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the Salesforce.org sales teams to collaborate on joint opportunities
- Work with our marketing team to plan new marketing initiatives and collateral across all channels including attendance at conferences, industry events
- Feed-in new ideas to our innovation team in response to identified gaps in our range of services
- Shape and lead presales activities in line with our strategic objectives
Skills and experience
Salesforce knowledge: Sufficient understanding of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform and Hyphen8 specific service offering and a commitment to maintaining knowledge of new features, products, and services.
Pre-sales experience: Proven experience in all pre-sales activities such as writing tender documentation and showcasing demonstration. Good client relationship skills are mandatory.
Good communication skills: Both written and verbal – this role will involve writing proposals, presenting, and talking to a wide range of different people.
People skills: The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking to anyone and be genuinely interested in people with the ability to show empathy. The role may involve negotiation and an ability to adapt approaches based on the culture of the organisation and the prospects existing technical knowledge
Non-Profit Experience: Experience in the nonprofit sector would be useful but is not essential for this role.
If you are interested and think that you have what we are looking for, get in touch.