Customer Success Manager
Hyphen8 was formed in 2012. We design, implement and support Salesforce solutions for nonprofit organisations. In 2020 we launched our Service Design consultancy to complement our other services.
We are proud to be a trusted partner for over 100+ organisations ranging from small local charities to some of the largest non-profits in the UK.
Philanthropy is at the heart of everything we do – we have an active social mission and our goal is to establish a charitable Foundation to fund causes that will make a difference.
Introducing the role
This is a really exciting period of growth for the team at Hyphen8. We are growing both as a company, and in the services we offer. The number of organisations that we support through our Evolve support service is increasing and our customers look to us to provide proactive guidance on best practices and new products. The role of Customer Success Manager is a new one and we are looking for someone that will help us to shape the way that we engage with our customers to provide excellent service.
- Account management: maintain and improve our relationships with existing customers through strategic reviews and regular communication
- Design and manage an engagement plan (using our own instance of Salesforce) suitable to the different types of customer
- Business development: increase sales to existing customers through up-selling and cross-selling
- Customer communications: Create and manage customer surveys, involvement in content generation for our customer newsletter, feeding content into our evolve customer community portal
- Ensure that customer data is kept up to date on Salesforce
- Involvement in sales forecasting and strategic planning for customer retention
Skills and experience
Salesforce knowledge: Sufficient understanding of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform and a commitment to maintain knowledge of new features and products
Business development experience: Selling, negotiating costs will be a key part of this role so previous experience in a similar / business development role is desirable
Good communication skills: Both written and verbal – this role will involve writing proposals, presenting and talking a wide range of different people
People skills: The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking to anyone and be genuinely interested in people with the ability to show empathy. The role may involve handling difficult discussions, negotiating costs and managing escalations
Non-Profit Experience: Experience in the nonprofit sector would be useful but is not essential for this role.
How to apply
To apply, please send an email with answers to the following 3 questions and a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
- Why would you like to work with Hyphen8?
- What would you like to be doing at Hyphen8 and why?
- Tell us something fun about you