Introducing the role
Hyphen8 is now in our 11th year, and we continue on an exciting journey of growth in terms of our size and the number of customers we support. We are a team of 40+ all working remotely in different parts of the UK so we do not have a traditional office environment.
Our mission is to make a difference to the grant-making community through the design and implementation of transformational services and Salesforce solutions. We're proud to be a trusted partner for over 100+ customers, ranging from small local charities to some of the largest nonprofits in the UK.
This role covers a range of tasks across the Operations and People functions in Hyphen8. We are looking for the right person that will become an invaluable part of our team. This role is either part-time or full-time, and will be working from home.
The ideal candidate will be organised, confident and proactive – someone able to identify where they can most help out and get stuck in. We encourage all team members to drive their own destiny, so there is an opportunity to shape this role to add the most value and optimise your skills.
- Recruitment support – e.g. advertising roles, dealing with recruiters, setting up interviews, responding to candidates
- Sourcing and sending welcome packs to new starters
- Onboarding support – keeping new starter pack up-to-date, ID checks, booking onboarding meetings, organise home working assessment
- Managing IT assets - ordering laptops for staff, managing laptop returns for leavers
- Updating and tracking sickness in our HR system
- Managing holiday - annual leave allowance / staff working hours / part-time wellbeing
- Keeping the Organisation Chart up-to-date
- Leavers support – managing the removal of licences and admin related to leavers
- Managing other Hyphen8 assets – e.g. hoodies, t-shirts
- Coordinating celebratory presents / cards for milestone moments – e.g. new baby, work anniversaries
- Ensuring annual home working assessments are performed and results are recorded
- Managing Salesforce Certification Vouchers for staff
- Supporting with 6-monthly feedback process to feed into career framework meetings & related HR admin
- Running Monthly Payroll
- Managing support contract invoicing, reconciling Xero and chasing overdue invoices
- Expense approvals
- Timesheet reminders and chasing
- Providing Management Information reporting to Crown Commercial Services
Events and travel planning
- Assist with the planning and management of external events
- Planning and organising company socials and get togethers
- Travel arrangements: booking transport, external meeting rooms etc
- Sourcing and ordering branded merchandise
Management of staff benefits
- Administration related to our Vitality health care benefit
- Administration related to our Perkbox benefit
- Administration related to our pension scheme
- Tracking staff birthdays and work anniversaries to co-ordinate rewards and messages
- Reporting impact data for our company environmental initiative, HyphenEarth
- Project Management of small internal projects, with supervision
- Responding to emails / phone calls on behalf of management team
- Calendar management and planning meetings / taking actions from meetings (internal and external)
- Involvement in data updates to our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Flexible and open to getting involved with other activities as and when required
What type of person are we looking for?
Organised: Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritise
Proactive: A self starter who can work unsupervised in a remote environment, able to identify opportunities to add value and get stuck in
Excellent communication skills: Clear communicator, both written and verbal. Someone who is not afraid to be firm when required
IT skills: Proficient and experienced with MS Office
This role falls in the £25,000 - £35,000 salary band, dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email a covering note plus either your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no official closing date, we will be reviewing applications as they are received.